Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The Altamar group entities will be responsible for the processing of their data with address at Paseo de la Castellana, 91, 28046, Madrid.
Altamar group has a Data Protection Officer in charge of supervising compliance in data protection matters and to whom you may direct when deemed appropriate at email@example.com
The personal data that Grupo Altamar will process to evaluate your application
Altamar group processes the personal data that you provide us in order to evaluate your candidacy and your professional fit within any of the Altamar group companies. This will process your data based on the consent that you grant for the treatment of your data, either by sending your data through the Altamar website or by email.
The data that Altamar uses to assess your application will be:
1. Identification data (for example, name, DNI, passport number, nationality, place and date of birth, gender, photograph, IP address, video);
2. Contact information (for example, mailing address, email address, telephone number);
3. Academic and employment information (for example, level of education, annual evaluation, remuneration);
4. Data derived from your relationship with us (interviews, notes and comments on the candidates, CV);
The Altamar group never collects personal data related to your ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union affiliation, genetic data or data related to your sexual orientation, except as required by legal obligation. In the case of having to process said data, the Altamar group would only do so if it had their prior and explicit consent.
With whom does ALTAMAR share the data processing of its employees?
The inclusion of your data on the Altamar Group website implies that your profile may be of interest to any of the positions that may be vacant in any of the Altamar group companies.
1. Altamar Credit, S.L.
2. Altamar Real Estate, S.L.
3. Altamar Capital SGIIC, S.A.U.
4. Altamar Alternative Asset Management, S.L.
5. Altamar Alquileres Inmobiliarios, S.L.
6. Altamar Private Equity SGIIC, S.A.U.
7. Altamar Infraestructuras S.L.
8. Altamar Advisory Partners, S.L.
9. Altamar Global Investments, S.A.
10. Altamar Fund Services, S.L.
11. Altamar Capital Partners, S.L.
12. Altan Real Estate, S.L.
13. Altan Capital, SGIIC, S.A.U.
14. Galdana Ventures, S.L.
15. Altamar Partners Luxembourg, S.A.R.L.
16. Galdana Partners Luxembourg, S.A.R.L.
Outside the assumption of data communication between the different companies of the Altamar group to evaluate your application, it does not make any transfer of your data to third parties.
Retention of your data
The Altamar group will keep your data for a reasonable period to be able to be part of any of the Altamar group processes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you wish to participate in a single selection process or you do not want Altamar to keep your CV for future processes, you can request it through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, it is reported that Altamar group has a centralized information system for your CV as well as complying with the appropriate security measures to avoid any alteration or loss of information.
Exercise of data protection rights
You can exercise the following rights in data protection:
1. access: you can obtain information related to the processing of your personal data and a copy of said personal data.
2. rectification: if you consider that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that said data be modified accordingly.
3. deletion: may require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law.
4. limitation: you can request the limitation of the treatment of your personal data.
5. Opposition: You can oppose the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation.
6. Revoke your consent: when you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
7. Portability of the data: when it is legally applicable, you have the right to have the personal data that you have provided to us returned or, when technically possible, to a third party.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please send an email, along with a copy of your ID to the Altamar group Data Protection Officer email@example.com.
Possible claims on data protection
Any claim regarding your personal information may be addressed to the Altamar Group Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, they can always go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the data protection control authority, http://www.agpd.es. C / Jorge Juan number 6, 28001, Madrid. Tfs. 901.100.099 / 91.266.35.17.