Top

Brookfield – Acquisition of telecom tower asset in India

 

Brookfield has acquired a 49% stake in Reliance Industries’ mobile services’ towers arm Reliance Jio Infratel. Brookfield is making the INR 252.15bn (USD 3.66bn) investment through BIF IV Jarvis India Pte Limited. Reliance Industrial will hold the remaining 51% stake. The deal is subject to government and regulatory approvals.