Top

DEMETER – ACQUISITION OF A FRENCH ONSHORE WIND FARM STAKE

17 febrero, 2017

Cleantech-focused infrastructure fund Demeter 4 INFRA has invested in Les Eoliennes du Coquelicot 2, an onshore wind farm in northern France. As part of the deal, Demeter has acquired a 49% in the company, which was developed by French wind developer H2air. H2air will continue to hold the other 51%. The transaction value has not been disclosed.