Top

INFRAVIA – ACQUISITION OF STAKE IN A FRENCH SOLAR GROUP

17 febrero, 2017

InfraVia Capital Partners has acquired a 53% stake in the solar business unit of French renewable firm Fonroche. The other 47% of Fonroche Solaire is held by listed investment firm Eurazeo. The transaction value has not been disclosed.