Top

Mirova – Acquisition telecom infra group in France

Mirova has acquired a 49% stake in French telecoms infrastructure group Axione from Bouygues Construction’s subsidiary Bouygues Energies & Services who will retain the other 51%. Mirova has bought for an undisclosed amount the stake through its four infrastructure funds: FIDEPPP 2, BTP Impact Local, Mirova Core Infrastructure Fund (MCIF) and Mirova Core Infrastructure Fund II (MCIF II). The extra capital will help fund Axione’s expansion in France and other countries. Bouygues Energies & Services retains the other 51%. Financial details of the transaction have not been disclosed.